welcome to the NEW marketing age
The digital marketplace has changed drastically over the last decade. The consumer is the driver when it comes to searching for products and services online. Traditional advertising has turned on it’s head and you need to develop a plan to capture your audience. The right message, the right content, a professional image, and visibility are the keys to growing your business online. Your buyers are out there searching and shopping for you, but are you going to be found easily. And when they land on your site, will they be satisfied? Will they love your company?
Hubspot reports: “Sharing is caring and inbound is about creating and sharing content with the world. By creating content specifically designed to appeal to your dream customers, inbound attracts qualified prospects to your business and keeps them coming back for more.”
- Content Creation + Distribution– Create targeted content that answers prospects' and customers' basic questions and needs, then share that content far and wide.
- Lifecycle Marketing– Promoters don’t just materialize out of thin air: they start off as strangers, visitors, contacts, and customers. Specific marketing actions and tools help to transform those strangers into promoters.
- Personalization– Tailor your content to the wants and needs of the people who are viewing it. As you learn more about your leads over time, you can better personalize your messages to their specific needs.
- Multi-channel– Inbound marketing is multi-channel by nature because it approaches people where they are, in the channel where they want to interact with you.
- Integration– Content creation, publishing and analytics tools all work together like a well-oiled machine - allowing you to focus on publishing the right content in the right place at the right time.
Inbound marketing is the new marketing and it involves a digital plan with expertise and industry insights so that your company will be discovered. GREENLEAF CREATIVE insures that our inbound marketing approach will deliver customers to your door and we work with you to find the right customers.
Is your site out-dated? In need of a refresh? How does your website look on a mobile device? Is your website invisible when it comes to what people are searching for? All of these questions can be answered quickly. We invite you to contact us for a free 30-minute strategy session. A website and marketing audit that will determine what you need to move your company forward in the digital age.